The line of tariffs “Darkor”
More internet! More communication within the network! More minutes across the country!
- Outgoing calls to other mobile operators and fixed numbers within RT - 0.20 TJS,
- Outgoing SMS within RT - 0.10 TJS,
- Outgoing international SMS and MMS to all directions - 0.50 TJS,
- 1Mb (rounding 100 KB) - 0.10 TJS.
At the end of the package of minutes in RT, you can purchase additional packages for beneficial communication with your family!
|Additional packages||Price||USSD command for activation|
|20 minutes||3 TJS||
|40 minutes||5,6 TJS||
|100 minutes||13 TJS||
Important to know!
1. Rates are including VAT and excise tax.
2. Billing per-minute, each incomplete interval of 60 seconds of connection will be rounded up to 60 seconds.
3. The forwarding call is set up according to the tariffs in the specified direction.
4. The cost of calls to international destinations is following the approved pricing for all current tariff plans.
5. The cost of 1-minute call using “Call at friend’s expense” is 0.10 TJS. Discounts and minutes according packages are not taken into account when making calls using “Call at friend’s expense” service. Calls are charged from the balance.
6. Switching to tariff plan lines “Darkor” from archived tariff plans is free of charge, and the switching is possible unilaterally. The cost of switching from existing tariff plans is free of charge, in case if you switch to tariff plan lines “Darkor” with equal or higher subscription fees, the cost of switching from larger to smaller is 0.50 TJS.
7. Switching from the “Darkor” tariff plan lines to the “archived” tariffs is not possible.
8. If the monthly fee is not paid according to the tariff plan, outgoing calls, Internet, SMS and MMS will be blocked, incoming calls and SMS remain active.
9. When switching between the tariff plan lines “Darkor”, the remaining balance of minutes, Internet traffic, SMS is saved and transferred, in case if you switch to tariff plan with equal or higher subscription fees and the package validity period is extended according to the validity period of the new package. In case of switching from “Darkor 30” to “Darkor 60”, the existing balance of tariff plan “Darkor 30” will be transferred and saved to the new “Darkor 60”. If switching from “Darkor 60” to “Darkor 30”, the existing balance of tariff plan “Darkor 60” is not transferred and will be canceled.
10. Unused Internet package for the tariff plans “Darkor 30” and higher will be collected within 3 months (90 days). If the subscription fee for the tariff is not paid within 3 days, the collected megabytes will be canceled. After 90 days, unused traffic of the first month will be canceled. Unused balance of SMS and minutes in the “Darkor” tariff line is not summed up and does not transfer to the next month.
11. When the tariff plan is reconnected, the balance of minutes, the Internet package and SMS, including the activated additional packages, is added to the new package and renewed according to the validity period of the new package.
12. Additional package of minutes is limited to the term of the subscription fee at the rate.
13. In “Darkor” tariff plans following options are available: “G Options”, “Unlimited smartphone”, “Unlimited options”, “Unlimited Night Internet”.
14. Command for reactivation packages: *290*10#
15. Command for checking the balance: *290#
How to contact us
In order to get in contact with specialists you can use convenient for you channels