Once activating package G+ you get twice as much traffic for the similar price! Traffic in the package is now divided into day and night. That is, buying Internet package G+2000 you get 1000MB at day and 1000MB at night and pay almost half the price!
at day (07:00 to 23:59)
at night (00:00 to 06:59
The cost of 1 MB
over the package at day
The cost of 1 MB
over the package at night
In order to check the remainder internet traffic of option G+ user must dial the USSD-command or to check through a browser by going to the page balance.tcell.tj
To disable the Option G+ to dial the USSD-command twice is needed . If you disable the option unspent volume of traffic is canceled.
Prices are inclusive of VAT and excise duty.
Package is out ahead of time? You can purchase additional packages with no restrictions!
Add. package 1000 MB for Option G+
Add. package 2000 MB for Option G+
Good news for Option G+ users! Now you have a unique opportunity to take advantage of high-speed Internet in 4G network!
In order to use the option in the 4G network, you should:
Have a phone that supports 4G standart (frequency of LTE 800 MHz, Band20)
Make sure your SIM-card is working in 4G network, checking through a USSD-command
To sel ect the type of 4G network in the phone settings
Use one of the packages of Option G+
To activate 4G, you only need to dial the USSD-command or send an SMS with text "1" to the short number 871
To deactivate 4G, you need to dial the USSD-command or send an SMS with text "0" to the short number 871
For more information, you can call to free short number 871
Important to know!
1. Day package is available from 07:00 to 23:59, Night package is available from 00:00 to 6:59
2. Using options G+ is available in the networks: 3G and 4G.
3. Valid duration of the option - 30 days after monthly fee charge.
4. For corporate tariff plans, activated option G+ traffic rolled up with the internet traffic offered by the tariff plan. After completion the traffic of option G and from tariff plan, the internet sessions will be charged at the option G+ rate if it is active. In case if option G+ is disabled, billing will be done according to the basic corporate tariff plan.
5. At the end of expiration date of current package, “Option G+” service re connects automatically, if balance is sufficient on monthly fee amount and unspent traffic of the package cancels.
6. During 3 days prior to the date of re connection of option G+, user will get SMS notification.
7. In order to check the remainder internet traffic of option G+ user must dial the USSD-command or to check through a browser by going to the page balance.tcell.tj (we recommend using the latest browsers updates).
9. Option G+ is not available when other internet services are activated.
10. Activation of additional packages are available if one of the following options (Option G+2000, Option G+4000, Option G+6000 and Option G+10000) are activated and valid.
9. In the transition from the Options G-2016 to G+ Option and on the contrary, the rest of the traffic will be canceled. 11. If main traffic of option G+ is consumed ahead of time, the user will receive a notification and will be able to purchase an additional package of 500/500 MB or 1000/1000 MB (day/night).
12. Day additional package is added to the day package, night additional package for the rest of the night the package.
13. When activating additional package, if until reactivation of the primary package 10 or more days left, the system will activate additional package at first attempt.
14. When activating additional package, if until reactivation of the primary package less than 10 days left, the system will activate additional package at second attempt.
15. Validity of additional packages is limited by the validity of corresponding option G+. For example, the main options G+ package is connected in August 10th. So, the end date of the basic package will be September, 9 (30 days). If the main package is consumed ahead of time, and you have purchased an additional package, for example, August 21, the validity of the acquired additional package will be also September 9.
16. Number of additional packages for purchase are not limited by quantity.
Option G+reactivation terms:
1. User may reactivate option G+ several times during 30 days.
2. When reactivating option G+ on option with an equal or greater volume of megabytes, the remainder of the current traffic is added to the new volume.
3. If user has activated a new option G+ above the current option, the validity of the accumulated megabytes will be calculated fr om the time the last package is activated.
4. When reactivating option G+ with greater traffic for a smaller package, there is no accumulation of megabytes and rest of unspent package is canceled.
5. In this case, the user receives a notice requesting confirmation to connect smaller package of option G+.
6. In order to accumulate the traffic to activate new option G+, the user needs to dial activation USSD command without deactivating the existing option G+.
7. For accumulation of traffic it is prohibited to dial deactivation USSD command of the current option G+, otherwise the rest of the traffic will be canceled.
8. If accumulated traffic is not consumed within 30 days, the megabytes package is canceled.
9. After that, when sufficient balance, the latest activated package of option G+ is activated.
What is the validity time of option G+?
The validity time is 30 days fr om activation date.
If I run out of MB, what it would cost for 1 Mb of traffic?
In case the traffic of main package is over the price per 1MB is: 0,10 TJS at day, 0,05 TJS at night.
What is the validity time of an additional package?
Validity time of additional packages is limited by the validity time of corresponding option G. For example, the main options G package is connected in August 10th. So, the end date of the basic package will be September, 9 (30 days). If the main package is consumed ahead of time, and you have purchased an additional package, for example, August 21, the validity of the acquired additional package will be also September 9.
In which tariff plans Option G+ is available?
The option G+ is available for all tariffs, including corporate tariff plans.
How can I check the rest of my MB?
You can check out the rest of your MB with the command *970# or by checking the web page balance.tcell.tj
Can I deactivate the option, if necessary?
To disable the option G+ you need to dial *970*0# two times. Meanwhile, the rest of your traffic is canceled.
Can I activate additional package, if I don’t have any of activated main package of option G+?
Acquisition of additional package is available only in case that you have valid one of the main packages: Option G+2000, Option G+4000, Option G+6000 and Option G+10000.
Are there any restrictions in activating the addition packages?
Additional packages can be purchased without quantity restrictions, and its validity time is equal to the validity time of the main package. Additional packages are not available in the options G+500 and G+1000.
What will happen to the remainder of traffic, if I have not spent it?
Options reconnect automatically. The unused traffic of package is canceled.