What is a quota?
Quota – is a certain limit, which is set individually for each subscriber. The quota is assigned once and updated automatically monthly.
There are several conditions for setting quotas:
- quota for all services and charges;
- quota for all calls, except international calls;
- quota for all calls;
- quota only for a subscription fee according to the tariff plan;
- quota only for calls and monthly fee;
- quota only for international calls.
These conditions for setting quotas can be changed depending on the needs of the client.
Quotation system is available to subscribers that have separate balance and is not available to subscribers on single balance.
This system allows to monitor the subscriber’s budget (balance) on a monthly basis, allowing timely, without delay, update the account at the beginning of each month. Quotation system is recommended for organizations or institutions that pay for mobile communication expenses of their employees.
What is needed to activate this service?
Sending official request in writing to Tcell on behalf of the organization /institution is enough.