Call history is printout of mobile services for a specified period, i.e. in call history you can check what numbers your called and what numbers called to you and how much each of those calls cost, SMS sent and received from/to and how many Internet traffic you used within specified period. Call history does not include the following information: monthly payment, service fees, one-time fees. Therefore, the amount shown in call history may not be the same as it is shown in the bill. In addition, call history may be incomplete at the time of download, and subsequently supplemented, including roaming services. The final call history is formed after 30 days.
How to get it?
There are several ways to get call history:
What kind of information is there in call history?
- In private cabin in My Tcell mobile app. Delivery of call history is done via email in PDF format. Receiving call history through mobile app My Tcell - Free.
- Contact Tcell’s Customer Care Center
- Contact your account manager.
Account call history - printout of outgoing phone calls for a certain period, which specifies:
What kinds of call history are there?
- date and time of call;
call type (outgoing call to mobile GSM number, PSTN or Long Distance Call, call forwarding of call to another mobile number or PSTN number, call forwarding to voicemail, call forwarding to roaming number and etc…);
phone number to which call was initiated;
There are several kinds of call history depending on the period it is provided and the method it is delivered:
- Call history emailed to inbox (free).
In this case call history is provided electronically to subscriber’s email address.
- Call history via My Tcell app (free).
You can independently request call history using My Tcell mobile app or via our website at my.tcell.tj
- One-time call history for previous month or current month (paid).
This form of call history is provided in hard copy (printed). Price of one month call history is 5 TJS.
How to get call history?
Statement on the letterhead of the organization, certified by the signature and stamp of the organization, specifying period for which call history shall be provided and trustee to obtain account’s call history;
You can also order the service receiving the call history to e-mail on a monthly basis. To do this:
• statement on the letterhead of the organization, certified by the signature and stamp of the organization, specifying delivery email address to which call history must be sent.